@khurtwilliams man, I’m happy for you. Been thinking of getting one, too but I will attempt to abstain and wait for the X100V successor.
I’ve always lusted after the Sony RX-1 R II but could never justify the spend. The next X100 with a 40 MP sensor will be bought instantly.
@mangochutney if I had the budget for two digital cameras I would get the 100V. Someday. Meanwhile I’ll make do with an X-T body and the XF27mmF2.8 R WR.
@khurtwilliams yup. I’m using the X-Pro2 with the XF27 WR at the moment and it’s good but I’ve been wanting the X100V since it was announced and moving to 40 MP will finally make me buy it.