Micro.blog

otaviocc
otaviocc

I keep about 10% of the photos I take. The other 90% is either duplicated or really bad photos 📷

otaviocc
otaviocc

@otaviocc and I don't have any problem deleting photos. Storage isn't an issue; the problem's going thru a long list of bad photos to find the good ones.

otaviocc
otaviocc

@otaviocc today I messed up with the ISO settings and most of the photos have too much noise. Trash can for all of them.

In reply to
odd
odd

@otaviocc I keep almost all, because even if many photos are bad, they have captured a moment and place in time that will never return. It’s just as much for documentation as good photos for me. Sometimes a photo of someone have something in the background that I might want to see later. A book I read, a vase we had, many possible reasons. 📷